• edbi inks agreement with romania’s exim bank

      edbi inks agreement with romania’s exim bank

      edbi inks agreement with romania’s exim bank

      <p>tehran . marsh 9, (mehr news agency) -- for furthersponsorship of iranian exporters, export developmentbank of iran (edbi) allocated 5 million euros creditto exim bank of romania.&nbsp; <br>according to the news released by the mehr newsagency, this short-term financial agreement was signedby the head of the edbi and export guarantee fund(egf), dr. kohzadi and the deputy of exim bank, mr.<br>vasile dedu.<br>while signing the agreement, kohzadi emphasized thatagreements of such nature are concluded with a view tofurther financing export projects.<br>he stated that the five-million-euro credit line hasbeen granted to exim bank of romania in order toreinforce purchase of iran-made commodities and it is<br>under the insurance coverage of the export guarantee<br>fund of iran.<br>after marketing their products in romania, the iranianexporters have to select their customers, he said.<br>the buyers who have selected the commodities renderedby iranian vendors will then open a letter of credit,he added.<br>paying 15% of the overall payment guaranteed underletter of guarantee (lg), the remainder, which equals85 percent of lg, will be paid by the 5-million-euro<br>credit line.&nbsp; <br>he also stressed that edbi may extend the credit linefrom five million euros to 50 million, adding thatedbi is determined to provide the exporters with<br>medium-and long-term finance in order to strengthentheir presence in the target countries which enjoysuitable markets for iran-made products.<br><br><br>
      <p><br>&nbsp;

      tehran . marsh 9, (mehr news agency) -- for furthersponsorship of iranian exporters, export developmentbank of iran (edbi) allocated 5 million euros creditto exim bank of romania. 
      according to the news released by the mehr newsagency, this short-term financial agreement was signedby the head of the edbi and export guarantee fund(egf), dr. kohzadi and the deputy of exim bank, mr.
      vasile dedu.
      while signing the agreement, kohzadi emphasized thatagreements of such nature are concluded with a view tofurther financing export projects.
      he stated that the five-million-euro credit line hasbeen granted to exim bank of romania in order toreinforce purchase of iran-made commodities and it is
      under the insurance coverage of the export guarantee
      fund of iran.
      after marketing their products in romania, the iranianexporters have to select their customers, he said.
      the buyers who have selected the commodities renderedby iranian vendors will then open a letter of credit,he added.
      paying 15% of the overall payment guaranteed underletter of guarantee (lg), the remainder, which equals85 percent of lg, will be paid by the 5-million-euro
      credit line. 
      he also stressed that edbi may extend the credit linefrom five million euros to 50 million, adding thatedbi is determined to provide the exporters with
      medium-and long-term finance in order to strengthentheir presence in the target countries which enjoysuitable markets for iran-made products.



       

      نام:
      پست الکترونیک:
      شرح نظر:
      کد امنیتی:
       

ستاد خبری مرکز حراست وزارتخانه

88846668

آدرس :

تهران، خیابان کریمخان، خیابان استاد نجات الهی، خیابان سمیه، نبش کوچه پورموسی، وزارت صنعت، معدن و تجارت

کد پستی :

1599691379

تلفن :

81771-81761

پست الکترونیک :

info@mimt.gov.ir

مجموع بازدیدها : 242,141,231
تعداد بازدید امروز : 40,259
تعداد بازدید دیروز : 48,683
تعداد بازدید هفته : 40,259
تعداد بازدید این ماه : 440,336
آخرین به روزرسانی : 1399/09/08 16:25

کلیه حقوق متعلق به وزارت صنعت، معدن و تجارت می باشد.